Saturday, March 26, 2005

i bumped into my entrepreneurial friend 'j' at the one of a kind show (just like when b and i went last year). b and i went to art school w/ 'j'. her business is so successful that she quit her day job 2 years ago to keep up with her orders.

talking to 'j' today, she said that she was having a tough time at the show b/c she didn't hire any extra help and was trying to solicit some impromptu help from people checking out her booth. so i offered my help and will be manning her booth and help increase her sales tomorrow. my part-time 'sales associate' skills that i acquired from my retail clothing store days will come in handy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you didn't hurt her...

What sort of business is it? And maybe you can moonlight for her :) Or him...

Anonymous said...

You forget my old age...thus I am not up to date with these new fangle internet thingamajigs. Link, you say? ;-)