vancouver report - part iii:
i was so lucky to be able to spend such a long time in vancouver. this allowed me to see many of my friends on numerous occasions. ... and a big 'sorry' to my friends where our schedules just didn't mesh together.
- reminiscing of our beatle crazed, skipping-class-to-try-to-learn-guitar high school days while watching 'across the universe'
- laughing about pretentious art school profs and crazy classmates
- late night munching at a poutine specialty shop
- candlelight yoga instructed by my friend
- meeting andy and jen's baby
- whistler - both b and i buying brownies to share with each other at the same time
- getting to know dom a bit more
- overall laughing, hooting and giggling