Monday, March 17, 2008

top pot

top pot - seattle

top pot!

i took a day trip down to seattle with my mummy during my time in vancouver. in addition to checking out some outlet stores, i met up with the wonderfully lovely janice, who runs the cutest online boutique copacetique (the exclusive retailer of happy d cards). we have been emailing each for about 2 years now, so it was nice to finally meet her in person.

janice was just getting off work and was able to give my mum and i a quick tour of the public radio station that she works part time at. then she whisked away to a super yummy donut shop called top pot. the donuts were so thick, dense and sweet! i loved them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be going to seattle at the end of April to visit the Art Museum. I'll be sure to stop by here. It looks special!