feels like a long time ago, but things i remember:
- eating the most delicious tapas at the mercado (market) de san miguel
- picasso's guernica and velazquez's las meninas (still can't believe i've seen them in the flesh, after studying them in books for so long!)
- being asked to stay after the prado (the art museum) closed to take part in some promotional filming -- still no idea if we made the cut!
- eating dinner at 9pm every night
- the magnificent crystal palace in retiro park
- dipping freshly made churros into thick hot chocolate -- the place to have it has to be the chocolateria de san gines, a dedicated chocolate con churro hang out
more photos here